Vocaloid Music Recommendations

     Some of my favorite artists are GuitarHeroPianoZero, Jade S, DoNotCrossP, Kyaami and Ady S.
     I Won't Let You Cry is just my favorite Vocaloid song ever. Period.
     Some realistic, chill Vocaloid songs to start out with: I Think I Just Died, Dream With You, Sunflowers In Your Eyes, LUMi Song, I Only Wait For You, A happy ending that nobody knows, and quiet room.
     Don't worry if you don't recognize any of the singers now, I'll begin to identify them a few posts from now.
     After you've listened to those, here are some that purposefully depart from a realistic voice for the purpose of the song: The World Tonight, Dance Machine, Pretending, Fade Away, Breaking Point, Mr. Taxi. It's another style of Vocaloid music that I can't afford to leave out. Also, some Vocaloids aren't very inherently realistic, so this is an effective technique to make them sound good anyway.
     Here are the songs I like, basically, 'cause they sound good, and not for the above reasons as well: eTeRNiTY, Still Love You, Define Me, mErcy, Sound Forest.
     Glowlight: This song inspired a short story of mine, actually. I’m working on editing it now. Maybe I'll share it on the blog sometime.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Vocaloid Descriptions: LEON and LOLA

Vocaloid Descriptions: Kaito